Law Offices of Richard T. Baum
Rick Baum is thrilled with Nick Mendoza, Electrical Contractor’s work on rewiring the entire house, putting spotlights in the living room to perfectly light Rick’s art, of which he is very proud, and now Rick can properly admire his art’s beauty every evening, when he relaxes at home.
- Rick Baum thanked Ricki Lewis for pulling together a family event with Michael Greenfield who provided music, Lorraine Eastman whose beautiful flowers adorned the event, and Justin Sloggatt who filmed the event and then edited it, fabulously. He said the food Ricki organized was amazing. What Rick says that every one of our professionals turned out so perfectly that the celebration was ever more memorable.
- Rick Baum, bankruptcy attorney, says for years he’s been using Jesus Hernandez, of The Perfect Detail, to take care of his car’s looks… and his car looks brand new even though it’s ten years old. Jesus knows how to take care of Rick’s car.
Scott Gilbert referred Kamran Nazarian to a group of 150 people in January. Kamran made all the people feel comfortable and took great photos of them.
Miche Lamarche recommends Dr. Aaron Orpelli, Allergy Elimination for being an accomplished expert in testing, being very thorough in his work and very effective in his treatments.
Law Offices of Cathe Caraway-Howard
Not only is “Wildfire” a well established and mature business networking club providing a broad based source of referrals for its members, it is also a professional finishing school familiarizing each member with their fellow members’ businesses. Participating makes us all more knowledgeable and competent in the business community.
I have been a member of this amazing group of business professions for 15 years. Over the years not only have I seen my business thrive but more importantly the experience, knowledge and friendship I've acquired is immeasurable. I count my joining this special group, as one of the smartest most rewarding decision I've ever made in my life.
. Louis Hirsch thanks Nick Mendoza for referrals on all those Houck jobs, plus he’s thanking Gary Loeb for correcting the problem they had on the marketing items that came in- Gary is standing by his work and the items will be in on time. Nothing like working with the very best professionals.
- Louis Hirsch of Parker Lighting thanks Nick Mendoza, electrician, for keeping Louis on his projects: they’re doing a spa next.
- Louis Hirsch, Lighting, with Parker lighting thanks , Gary Loeb ,Advertising Specialties, for the awesome pens he made for him. Every week Louis puts out his pens in the meetings he goes to, and everyone wants one. This is how people will remember Louis when it comes time to find a lighting expert
Nick Mendoza (electrician), praised Gary Loeb who branded his work tee-shirts, and they look amazing. Thank you Gary! Nick Mendoza thanked Houck Construction for the number of amazing referrals they have been giving him- big referrals, both commercial and home
Transworld Systems Inc.
Katherine Blake experienced Dr. Aaron Orpelli, Allergy Elimination work and recommends him highly. She says everyone should pay him a visit because his intake, history, and exam are very thorough, and the outcome is fantastic.
Adamm thanked and recommended Gary Loeb for the magnificent embroidered polo shirts for himself and his crew.
Adamm's Stained Glass & Gallery
Adamm Gritlefeld (art glass) complimented Don Van Cura on his impeccable work as a handyman, and praised Louis Hirsch for ideal LED lights, which made Adamm’s wife very pleased. . Adamm Gritelfeld (art glass) worked on the stain glass in a celebrity home this week, and referred to Don Van Cura, handyman, and Nick Mendoza, electrician, Gerry Keogh (tile) and together they took great care of the client.
Jose A. Diaz
J.A.D. Roofing, Inc.
One thing I will never regret is becoming a member of this business network, not only has it helped me grow my business but it made me a better business man. Having over 80 successful business professionals in a group is just the beginning of a long term business journey. Jose Diaz our roofer praised Tal Sharifi’s locksmith services because Jose got locked in his building, and Tal got him out.
Adamm thanked Nick Mendoza (Electrician) for the excellent work he did installing LED lighting on the historic stained glass windows he restored in the west Adams Historic District.
Vivian Williams , On-line Advertising, sent her daughter to Dr. Aaron Orpelli, Allergy Elimination, and he is helping her overcome a dog allergy.
- Vivian Williams, On-Line Advertising, with Dex Media, has a friend who is going into bankruptcy. Vivian referred her friend to Rick Baum, bankruptcy attorney, and assured him Rick will be accountable because Vivian sees him every week. That’s what this group is about: we are accountable to one another in many ways.
- Bryan Angstman, Carpet Cleaning, of Green Carpet Cleaning thanks Grant Norris, mortgage broker, for the refinancing his home.
- Bryan Angstman , Carpet Cleaning, also thanks Dan Van Cura, Handyman, for the work he did. While Don was there, he tweaked Bryan’s heater, this saving Bryan $$$ -because Bryan was just about to replace it.